Area of Coverage
Fleet Services offers full fleet management solutions to support regionally based corporate accounts and their satellite operations throughout the United States. Our fleet management solutions include applying fleet management principles to effectively manage and understand your company’s day-to-day fleet material handling needs for all of your operations. Our unique fleet management approach offers comprehensive strategies to uncover hidden costs and to proactively manage each client’s fleet of equipment utilizing local representation that will achieve the most economic value for each lift truck asset.
Our “Centralized Fleet Management” program combined with our vast dealer support network presents effective solutions for continuous improvement to both the efficiency of the equipment while reducing the number and scope of material handling units within each of the operations. Whether your supporting operations are on the east or west coast, Fleet Services offers our clients with the desired coverage, managed by a single point of contact to achieve the lowest overall total cost of ownership.
- National agreements
- Corporate representation/local contacts and support
- Centralized billings
- Annual fleet management reviews
- Web-based fleet reporting
- 5R fleet management strategies
- Fleet analysis
- Material flow studies
MCFA’s National Accounts group engages with customers seeking unique services and solutions (such as a National Service Agreement, Centralized Billing, Fleet Reporting, Gauge, etc.). From a strategic perspective, MCFA targets a finite number of corporate national account customers in an effort to focus on growing market share within this important segment. MCFA programs include:
- Have a large number of units in operation – typically more than 500 units in their fleet
- Often have yearly purchase requirements of 150-200 units per buying cycle
- Usually require multi-year price guarantees
- Prefer to have the Master Services Contract directly through the manufacturer
- Have multiple locations across various APRs
- Negotiate purchase decisions at the corporate level
- Prefer a single point of contact from the manufacturer for all their material handling requirements
- These customers may have higher or lower units in operation, but MCFA’s National Accounts group actively pursues those with the largest fleet opportunities
Co-Managed National Account
Co-managed accounts are handled by the local dealer, but have the advantage of national account pricing. Dealers transact directly with the customer of these accounts and pricing will already be setup in MCFA’s system.
Dealer Managed National Accounts
MCFA‘s dealer managed major account program is in place to support customers seeking the same requirements as corporate national account customers, but with a preference to transact at the local level. These customers usually have less complex business requirements or maintain a smaller fleet of lift trucks than traditional corporate national accounts customers. The account’s lead dealer is responsible for coordinating their unique customer requirements (i.e., National Service Agreement, Centralized Billing, Fleet Reporting, Product Issues, etc.). All forklifts sold outside the lead dealer’s territory (APR) are subject to the inter-territory sales and delivery guidelines.